THE FUTURE OF HEALTHCARE IS DIGITAL
The Michigan Forum on Digital Health is a gathering of thought leaders, innovators, providers, and change-makers to discuss what’s possible in digital health and how to get there.
Healthcare and consumer wellbeing in the future is likely to be defined by interoperable data, secure platforms, and patient-focused, personalized tools.
The Forum will explore the opportunities and complexities of commercializing technologies into the healthcare system, the hurdles to overcome in gaining adoption, the social, regulatory and legal considerations that govern health data, and the critical technology and business issues facing the deployment of digital health devices, tools and services.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
- Industry Executive Leaders
- Digital Health, Health IT and Bioinformatics Professionals
- Hospital or Health System Information or Technology Professionals
- Academic or Higher Ed Professionals involved in Health Informatics and IT
- Clinical Research Organization Professionals
Not sure if this event is the right fit for you? Contact Alisha Brown at firstname.lastname@example.org with questions.