Advaita Bioinformatics is a growing analytics SaaS company that uses artificial intelligence and data science approaches to enable breakthrough discoveries in biomedical research, medicine and drug development. Our technology is changing the way research in medicine and drug development is done. Our customers are world-renowned scientists working on game-changing problems in life sciences. Our products help them understand diseases, improve patient outcomes and develop new treatments. The company is a profitable, high-growth company looking to expand its support for new and existing customers. As such, the company is looking to add a Director of Customer Success (DCS) to its team.
At Advaita, we love what we do, and we do it well. We work hard but we care about a healthy work-life balance. Our people are bright, dedicated and push the existing technology boundaries to change the future of health care. Every team member can see their impact on the company, our products and our customers.
The role of the DCS is to ensure new customer proper implementation, training and support, to add significant value to existing customers and grow their use of our products and services, and to make all customers reference accounts for the organization.
• A minimum of a B.S. (Masters is preferred)
• Minimum of three years of experience in a customer facing role with a SaaS company
• Ability to develop strong product knowledge of Advaita products
• Strong knowledge of bioinformatics
The successful candidate will have the following traits:
• You are a marketing or sales guru who has held similar roles in B2B companies, preferably SaaS and bioinformatics related
• You have a passion for creative marketing able to differentiate and impress customers
• You are able to absorb and articulate sophisticated value proposition concepts into insights and facts that can be easily understood by customers
• You are an outstanding communicator – able to prepare and delivery compelling visuals
• You are organized, disciplined, hands-on leader willing to own and manage large customers
• You have leadership skills—ability to manage difficult customers or high-level customer interactions, while understanding and empathizing with the customer challenges
• You are able to define and implement an efficient, reproducible and scalable B2B sales process
• Proactive problem solving – you will prevent and preempt customer problems, instead of merely reacting to them
• You possess industry and market knowledge in biotech/pharma space
What does Customer Success Mean to Advaita?
• The Director of Customer Success (DCS) helps customers as they transition from sales prospects to active users of products.
• They would be focused on customer loyalty and building close long-term client relationships, and often stay with the same customers as long as they continue to work with our business.
• Customer service reps react as problems come up, but DCSs work to fix issues before they happen. They proactively look out for our customers’ business, understand their needs and suggest new and innovative ways to keep them succeeding with your products.
• The DCS will be responsible for adding Customer Support people as the company grows, but initially, will directly manage the existing global customers.
• They will take responsibility for customer usage, upselling new users and proactively communicating with all customer at all levels
• They will take responsibility for ensuring that the CRM is up-to-date
• Bridge gap between initial sales and becoming a reference customer
• Build a customer implementation plan that can be repeated and results in producing reference customers.
• Focus on adding value and reducing churn – The DCS will check in regularly with our clients to make sure they’re consistently using our products. The DCS will work to keep our benefits top of mind with every customer.
The Role has several basic parts:
o Respond to technical inquiries
o Deliver customer training & product demonstrations
o Communicate with sales, customer success and development teams to resolve customer issues
o Communicate customer feedback to inform sales, marketing, customer success, and development decisions
o Be responsible for and handle renewals
o Proactive communications to customers
o Monitor customer usage and proactively drive user engagement
o Write monthly customer newsletter
o Communicates other customer benefits to individual customers
o Be responsible for understanding who could be used as a case study
o Further develop a customer conference
o Come up with ideas to better train, communicate with and support customers
o Write a standard SOW for new customers that outlines what Advaita will do and what we expect of the customer
o Ensure that both Advaita and customer is adhering to the work plan in the SOW document. Proactively engage the customer if things go off-track
o Monitor customers and create a dashboard of customer metrics by customer including number of users, number of analysis, use of Advaita products in research papers, quotes to be used for marketing purpose and other critical metrics that may arise.
• Educational Content Creator
o Maintain documentation
o Develop use cases to showcase product capabilities and customer success stories
o Develop and improve customer on-boarding processes
Advaita offers benefits including health, vision, and dental insurance, a retirement plan, and can also sponsor work visa and green card applicants. Stock options in an extremely promising company are an important component of the compensation package. Come and have a rewarding career while helping to make the world a better place!
stock options, health insurance, vision insurance, flex time, vacation, retirement program, company retirement contributions