Are you looking for a position that allows you to be home before your children get out of school?
Is playing a critical role in improving people’s lives meaningful to you?
Do you want to join a company that is positively changing the drug testing of tomorrow?
At Forensic Fluids Laboratories Inc., we provide fast, accurate drug testing results using the best technology available, done by professionally trained team members, backed by expert testimony, all in a positively focused culture.
Time commitment: 8am – 1:30pm, Monday-Friday
As a Laboratory Technologist at FFL, you will:
- learn and adhere to standard operating procedures in ELISA screening of samples in a high throughput production laboratory
- do highly repetitive motions, while standing for most of the workday
- accurately execute daily: Laboratory Information Management Software (LIMS) to process samples; ELISA procedures; analysis, review, and reporting of the test results; operation and maintenance of laboratory equipment; all pipetting
- maintain and ensure a personal level of accuracy and quality for results, records, and documentation
- manage time effectively to maintain production levels and meet production goals
- contribute, recommend, and develop ideas for continuous process improvement and performance for procedures, workflow, and the Quality Program
- work efficiently, both independently and in a team-oriented environment
- promote an open, honest, transparent workplace by supporting and providing direct communication
How will you impact the company?
- You build customer trust, providing accurate results within promised turn-around time.
- You provide great support to your team members, ensuring the Screening Team is the best.
- You thrive on driving us to meet our production goals by being accountable for your work.
- You are hungry to create a culture of success, high performance, and happiness.
What valuable experience and skills will you bring to the table?
- You have earned a bachelor’s or associate degree in a science field or are a certified Medical Technologist or MLT.
- You have two (2) years of experience working in a production laboratory environment, preferred.
- You have pipetting experience, multi-channel preferred.
- You must pass a drug test and be able to lift 20-40 pounds.
What do we offer you?
- A competitive salary and 401(k) with company match, if eligible.
- To be a driver of our vibrant and intentional culture by participating on our Duck Squad.
- The role of a vital contributor in our business model run on the EOS (Entrepreneurial Operating System).
Is FFL the place for you? We welcome your resume at www.forensicfluids.com/careers/.
401(k) with a 2% match, if eligible.
$15 to $23/hour, contingent on experience and skills