ADVANCING HEALTHCARE THROUGH INNOVATION
The Showcase brings together industry professionals, thought leaders, and changemakers from all Life Sciences sectors with patients and patient advocates, higher education and research professionals, services providers, students, and economic development and non-profit partners to promote industry connectivity, share best practices and emerging trends insights, explore the changing healthcare landscape, and drive industry growth.
This event will include four of MichBio's signature events - Drug Discovery Symposium, Medical Device Summit, Digital Health Forum, and Patient Advocacy Forum - with dedicated tracks for each event, as well as an exhibit floor featuring suppliers and vendors serving the life sciences, research and technology presentations, and networking opportunities.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
This event is focused on exploring the latest trends in Life Sciences research and development, exploring the future of healthcare, and connecting stakeholders from all sectors to spur innovation and drive in-state B2B investment. Key attendees include:
- Industry Executives and Thought Leaders
- Life Sciences Research and Development Professionals
- Contract Manufacturing, Development, Research, Prototyping, and Others Serving the Life Sciences
- Clinical Research Organization Professionals
- Higher Education and Research Professionals interested in the Life Sciences
- Students interested in the Life Sciences
- Patients and Patient Advocates
- Policy and Government Affairs Professionals
- Economic Development, Government, or Non-Profit Partner Organization Professionals