DRUG DISCOVERY SYMPOSIUM
CUTTING EDGE DRUG DISCOVERY AND DEVELOPMENT IN MICHIGAN
The Drug Discovery Symposium will showcase new and emerging research coming out of Michigan's research institutions and ongoing development in industry organizations, as well as shed light on the latest trends in precision medicine and genomics, the impact of digital health technologies, and incorporation of patient voices in development.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
This event is focused on exploring the latest trends in Pharmaceutical and Therapeutic research and development, exploring legal and regulatory trends, connecting emerging research with potential partners, and providing networking opportunities for both academic and industry stakeholders.
Key attendees include:
- Industry Executives and Thought Leaders
- Biopharma Research and Development Professionals
- Contract Manufacturing, Development, Research, Prototyping, and Others Serving the Biopharma Sector
- Clinical Research Organization Professionals
- Higher Education and Research Professionals interested in Drug Discovery and Development
- Students interested in Drug Discovery and Development