MEDICAL DEVICE SUMMIT
ADVANCING HEALTHCARE THROUGH INNOVATIVE MEDICAL TECHNOLOGY
The Michigan Medical Device Summit is the annual gathering of the statewide medtech community. It is designed for attendees to learn about the latest in medical device technologies, regulations and marketplace, and especially what Michigan’s cluster has to offer to those developing and manufacturing innovative medical products. Hear the state’s most outstanding medtech and related thought leaders share their perspectives on topics of the day.
Meet and network with medtech sector professionals, academic researchers, healthcare providers and clinicians, suppliers and contract manufacturers, professional services firms, investors, business leaders and government officials, and disruptive companies across all growth stages.
The Summit is intended to better connect and raise the visibility of Michigan’s large medtech cluster including its significant innovation and supply chain assets that are contributing to its steady growth and economic impact.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
- Industry Executives and Thought Leaders
- MedTech Research and Development Professionals
- Contract Manufacturing, Development, Prototyping, or Others Serving the MedTech Sector
- Academic or Higher Ed Professionals Involved in MedTech
- Clinical Research Organization Professionals